Archive for the ‘Men Accessories’ Category
- Pvc exterior with easy to pack top zip construction main compartment is fullly lined and includes a full length zipper pocket
- Easy access front zipper pocket and conveneient side handle
- Size: 10 inch x 4 125 inch x 6 25 inch
- Color: black with gray tabs
Go for snow, no worries! Men’s Mossi Snow Pants, BIG BUCKS OFF! Time for fun in the snow is coming… make sure you’re armored up right when it hits! Bundle up with Pants for men and women, and men’s sizes in Bibs. They’re a special makeup just for the Guide, at super-value prices. All are rugged, flexible nylon with polyurethane backing to fight wetness. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Drawstring elastic waist for comfort fit; Snap waist, zip fly; Zippered hand pockets; Reinforced ankle kickers w
Alpine Swiss Men’s Leather Bifold Wallet with Flip Up ID Window – Removable – Black Comes in a Gift Bag
- Measures 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ x 1″
- Separated Bill Compartments allow you to keep the large bills put aside.
- Multiple Card slots and additional Pockets. Removable ID Window on the inside top Flap.
- Alpine Swiss Mountain Logo Inside, Cross Mark Outside
- With 7 stitches to 1″ this is a well crafted and durable wallet.
Oakley Plaintiff Men’s Lifestyle Replacement Lens Sports Sunglass Accessories – Fire Iridium / One Size
- Color: Fire Iridium
- Size: One Size
- Oakley Plaintiff Lifestyle Replacement Lens Sports Sunglass Accessories for Men
- Oakley Plaintiff Replacement Lens
Red Pattern Mens Dress Ties Swirl Gifts Ideas Discount Silk Neck Ties Cufflinks Set H5088 148*9CM Red
- 100% pure woven silk
- Brand name: Y&G
- With free gift box
- Size: Tie–58.2″*3.5″ Hanky–8.3″*8.3″
- Set including: tie, cufflinks, hanky
- PRO thermal Lite fabric provides optimal warmth in mild conditions
- Silicone screened finger tips for a performance grip
- Lightweight and Packable
- 99% Polyester 1 % Polyamide; Use simple detergents with no additives; Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product; The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better.; Many detergents with additives leave “surfactants” behind on a fabric’s fibers that inhibit the technical performance; Typically the best detergents to use will have “Clear” or “Free” in their names; Don’t pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water; If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water; This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. Read the care content label; On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece; On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions; On finer fabrics, use a “Gentle” cycle. Close all zippers, attach “hook and loop” closures on gloves You can use the dryer, carefully; If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a “Hot” setting); This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities; If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.
- Frame: O Matter
Lens: Plutonite (polycarbonate)
Interchangeable Lens: yes
Nose Pads: yes, Unobtainium
Temple Pads: yes, Unobtainium
Recommended Use: biking, running, sport